Our team of experienced marriage and family therapists,
counselors, social workers, and licensed alcohol and drug counselors
will help you find the solution you need to move forward in hope.
Our experienced team will help you find the solution you need to move forward in hope.
Karissa Godel | MS, LPCC, LADC
Location: Chanhassen (Telehealth Only)
Focus: Adolescents (Age 14 and up), adults, and couples
Karissa Godel earned her Bachelor of Science in Psychology at Crown College, St. Bonifacius, MN; Master of Science in Mental Health Counseling at Minnesota State University—Mankato; and graduate certificate in Co-occurring Disorders at Adler Graduate School. Her clinical specialties include co-occurring issues of addiction and mental health, diagnostic assessment, holistic individualized treatment planning, and Christian cognitive behavioral therapy. She is passionate about empowering individuals to manage their mental health, to find hope in recovery from addictions, and to live a victorious life.
Click here to print her bio and expertise.
Karissa's Areas of Expertise
- Anger Management
- Anxiety Disorders
- Autism /Asperger’s Spectrum
- Bariatric Surgery Assessment
- Borderline Personality Disorder
- Christian Counseling
- Communication Skills
- Diagnostic Assessment
- Divorce/Separation Issues
- Dual Diagnosis–Developmental Disability and Mental Health
- Dual Diagnosis–Substance Abuse and Mental Health
- Holistic Individualized Treatment Planning
- Independent Living Skills training
- Marriage and Family Therapy
- Mood Disorders
- Panic Disorder
- Personality Disorders
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Spiritual Issues
- Trauma Focused CBT