Our Mental Health Provider Spotlights showcase some of our most talented and trusted therapists. Our job is to provide clients with the best treatment possible.
Kevin Blonigen | MA, LP
Kevin is a master’s-level Licensed Psychologist (LP) with over 30 years of clinical experience. His undergraduate degree in psychology is from the University of Minnesota, and his Master’s degree is from Adler Graduate School.
Kevin has worked in private practice since 2003. Areas of specialty include, but are not limited to, CBT for treating anxiety and depression disorders, children and adults living with AD/HD, and families in transition.
Kevin provides kind, compassionate mental health services to support adults, adolescents, and children (second grade and older) through in-person and telehealth.
What sets Kevin apart?
Kevin has more than 30 years of varied clinical experiences. Initially working with clients in a variety of inpatient, residential and community mental health settings while completing his undergraduate and graduate education. The past 20+ years have been in a private practice situation.
Kevin's Areas of Expertise
- Affective Disorders
- Anger Management
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorders (ADD)
- Autism Spectrum
- Behavior Modification
- Blended Families
- Bipolar Disorder
- Chemical Dependency/Substance Abuse
- Child Abuse
- Childhood Behavior Disturbances
- Communication Skills
- Divorce/Separation Issues
- Dual Diagnosis–Developmental Disability & Mental Health
- Dual Diagnosis–Substance Abuse and Mental Health
- Family Violence
- Learning Disabilities
- Learning Disorders
- Marital Conflicts
- Marriage and Family Therapy
- Mental Health Assessments
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
- Oppositional Defiant Disorder
- Panic Disorder
- Parenting Skills
- Play Therapy
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Relationship Issues
- Serious and Persistent Mental Illness